accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

family room finish

our new home has been harder to decorate than I imagined. the rooms are much larger than I am used to. I love small rooms because they are so cozy. today we finally put the final touches on our family room. the problem was our rug. it was way too small. but they are so expensive and we didn't want to settle for a so so one only to buy a different later. so we waited. I stop into potterybarn today to check on the color of a rug and the salesperson said, oh, that rug is on clearance. I knew it was $50 off already but still wasn't ready to spend $549 on it. she brought the rug out and I saw this


and so now we have this


next will be curtains, some more pictures and big candles on fireplace.
ew la la, I can see it now!

2 comments:

Fran and Jen said...

I love it, it looks great! What a great deal for the rug. And are those the chairs from Target, that you posted a while back? Might have to get one of those!
xoxo
Jennifer

Holly said...

I just stumbled across your blog, but have been a lover of your products for a while! I love your room! I have the same white cubes and I'm on a quest to re-do my living room very similar to yours! Thanks for the fresh photo and a lovely blog.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones