accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

is it almost over?


I really can't believe it is december 23rd. while eating a midnight dinner at perkins tonight, my husband asked if I was excited about christmas. honestly it doesn't really feel like it. it will on christmas day, but this year it all came in a whirlwind and I am glad the holiday rush is over. I was stressed for about 3 weeks. the orders, orders, orders, orders that I had to complete and stressed I would upset someone that I (again) didn't really take time to enjoy this time of year. next year will be different. it will be COLD, snowing (hopefully) and I will remember that I want at least a solid week to do absolutely nothing. well, by nothing I mean watch christmas movies, eat cookies and drink cider.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones