accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, November 23, 2008

help us raise money for cora!

a few weeks ago I found out a friend's little girl had leukemia. she is 2 1/2. I simply can not imagine what they are going through. it is hard to know what to say, what to do, or if you should send something? one thing I do know is that they will have a lot of medical bills! little cora will have to have years of chemotherapy.
I would like to help raise money for their family.

by purchasing these 2 items, you can help me do just that.

on special is our popular itty-bitty-apron can be found HERE and a small white canvase tote that can be found HERE.

all sales will be donated to the garola family.
please help me make this a success!

also, there is free shipping on these items
and they will be delivered before christmas.

thanks for your support!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the true spirit of Christmas. Thank you. I'm purposely trying to either make all of my gifts, buy handmade, or buy from a charity when at all possible. You are helping me accomplish this goal. Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones