accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

nice people

I seriously have the nicest customers.
kim took time out of her day to tell me this!

"Hey, I just want to let you know, I totally appreciate the very special hand-dyed clothing you make. And I have a new appreciation for it...my daughter, Avery wants to be a purple ostrich for Halloween so I found some great purple feather boa's and was trying to dye a turtle-neck to match (a pale lavender). It's so hard to get the right shade, I never realized how difficult it is. Thanks for all the love and passion you put into your goods. We love them. Happy Halloween! -Kim"

how sweet!

1 comments:

Jeni Michele said...

i've been following your blog for awhile now, and i first wanted to comment on your work - it's so very sweet and you can tell you put your heart into it! you've done a great thing for yourself and it shows. i'm a stay at home mom so i can appreciate the time and the effort you put into your work. i do handmade work as well, so i just wanted to give you props for your hardwork and success! you seem like a great person and good things come to good people, so best regards to you!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones