accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, September 21, 2008

house of the week

I am pretty much obsessed at looking at older homes in indianapolis. they have a ton to choose from so I am always looking to see how people have restored these homes. this house below is beautiful. though the kitchen is not how I'd do it or the added carpet, it is a house I can imagine raising a family in. I am crazy for the basement with exposed brick and the bathrooms are beautiful. I think what I love most are the back-to-back fireplaces as you enter. can you imagine at christmas time having a fire going as guests entered? and a tree by the stairwell? oh, and I also love all the original woodwork, doors and windows.












1 comments:

Molly W. said...

Please don't ever stop posting old homes, I love love love looking at them! :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones