accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

being a mom


so I don't know what it is like to be a "real" mom yet. however, last night I got a good taste of a sleepless night. I thought I was dreaming but it ended up being santos crying. he must have been in pain. he won't drink anything but he will eat peanut butter and bread. so I gave him a dose of his pain medicine and made a bed on the floor with him. now I know why our dogs like to sleep in our bed! hardwood floors are REALLY hard! I know he is feeling a bit better though because he rowed his boat (this is when he lays on his side and pushes his legs out) and went in between bry's legs this morning (his other favorite thing to do). hopefully he will heal quickly!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too a real mom! I love reading your blog because you are so sweet with Santos. Your human children are going to be very lucky to have you as a momma!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones