accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, July 21, 2008

total excitement


so I have been trying to brand tiny sprouts a bit more. I have never been one to buy clothing with a designer name printed all over it (except in the 7th grade when GUESS was big). however, these past few months finding people copying my designs and ideas, I decided that I needed to do something subtle on my products. normally I iron in labels into my clothing. this is a timely process and the labels eventually come out. I found these IRON ON WOVEN labels for my clothing. they are AWESOME. I am so so so excited to add this to my clothing. it won't be for about 6 weeks as production and ordering take a bit. so once I receive my new tags I will then ship a garment to my photographer and have her take a picture of someone wearing it. just had to share my exciting news!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones