accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

new bedding

while we were in kansas city we were in an area that not only had pottery barn but pottery barn kids. I love going in that store and dreaming about nurseries and babies! they have this new bedding set that I love, love, love. I have wanted to do all the nursery in homemade goods but after seeing this set I might reconsider!



this would be a perfect match to the luna lou blanket
I have been saving for baby #1


my mother-in-law said last night that she had her friend had a weird feeling that this might be the month. keep your fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Brooke collection!!! I ordered it in the twin size for when I transition Grace to a big girl bed - even if that's close to a year away :)
~Jessica

P.S. Any new color combos coming out for Fall - we LOVE your dresses!

Patti Holcombe said...

This bedding is so precious. I would love to do several canvas paintings to match it! The owl is so adorable.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones