accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, July 06, 2008

daily routine

do you ever feel like you are in a rut? I DO! every day I wake up, check orders, wait for the dogs to get up (or I should say bry) and wait for our morning walk. sophie will get up with me but santos and stewart will not get up until bry does. must be their little guy time. so anyway, lately I feel like my life is so boring and then I become unorganized. I mean really, you saw my office, right?! I thought maybe I would try something new so this week I am starting off with getting up and immediately taking the dogs on a walk. except this time I want to do 3 times the walk we normally do. because I am sure if I feel like I am in a rut they do too!


I love this picture because it looks like stewart is laughing

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones