accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

refresh, refresh, refresh


the photoshoot was today and I am waiting for the sneak peak pictures in my inbox. I have been hitting "refresh" for the last 20 minutes. I can't wait, can't wait, can't wait to get these new photos!

I have a feeling these growth charts will be selling quickly. I have had a number of emails about them so I am really excited!

are you addicted to design mom like me? she always has great articles, crafts, and giveaways on there. stayed tuned for tiny sprouts, we will be hosting a giveaway on there next week!

2 comments:

Lara said...

I can't wait to see the growth chart. You know I've been waiting for that one! 6 more weeks then I will have a name for my baby and can order some goodies. Fun Fun!

ClumberKim said...

Can't wait for the design mom giveaway! My two favorites, together!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones