accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, May 02, 2008

it is friday!

I love friday's. not as much as saturday's but it just seems to be such a great day to start the weekend off. we were watching oprah the other night and it was about wasteful families and things they can do to change. we have changed a lot of our habits in the past few years but there is always room to improve. so my husband and I decided to come up with something we could each do. the thing I wanted to try was no air for all of may. if the weather stays as it is today then I should have no problems!
the other night I was looking at old pictures on cd's. this always makes me realize how time goes by SO fast.

sophie as a pup! she was so sweet!


santos getting ready for school. he is the best $50 I have ever spent. I bought him at petsmart when I was in college at the adopt-a-thon.


this is one of my favorite pictures. stewart and santos didn't care for sophie when she first came home but slowly adjusted.



sophie used to lay on the arm of the couch
so she could look out the window. every morning.


have a great friday!

1 comments:

Brooke W said...

"oh, my goodness, punky!"


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones