accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, May 26, 2008

I don't read the news enough

last week I ordered everything burt's bees. the reason being is because it is almost 100% natural, 100% biodegradable, etc. I was so excited about it. then today I ran across this article from jan 2008! had I known that burts is now owned by clorox, I would have never bought it. it recently started when they came out with their "greenworks" line.


this is a company who obviously does not believe in being green-they make BLEACH! and their ad campaign that these clean better than the traditional cleaners. then why do they still make their other products?!
oh, burts bees, I hope you are enjoying the $913 million your company was bought for.

on a positive note, maybe this will influence more people to buy natural products than ones made with parabens, sulfates, phthalates, etc.

and after reading this article I found out that tom's of maine is partially owned by colgate and l'oreal purchased the body shop.
welcome to the usa, welcome to corporate america!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones