accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, May 05, 2008

fun packages

today when I came home from lunch on my front porch were packages. yeah! now what was in those boxes was even more exciting.
first, 1000 yards of ribbon. I found a REALLY great deal on closeout ribbon and stocked up. I think I might even need more of the little one. I love anything with stitch marks on it.


for this next picture, please brace yourself. these are handmade cards and they are SO awesome. they are from a new company, www.citybirddesigns.com. the site is not up yet but you can still buy cards. I have connections so write me
if you want a set (she is my sister-in-law).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...where did you get the ribbon? Sooo cute!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones