accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 20, 2008

nursery talk

this morning while standing in what is now my office, I turned to my husband and said, let's pretend we are pregnant and today is the day we decorate the nursery. he said, what? and laughed. he knew I was serious. I love to decorate and have been dreaming of decorating my kids room for quite some time. so this is what is on the list:

jenny lind crib except I want it in cream:


vintagy dog picture with kids:


this material for a little pillow and a blanket:


for the bumper I want to have my mom make it with the creme brulee chenille and celery pom poms.

okay, I have just realized how psycho I am being so I will quit doing this until I actually am prego!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones