accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I am getting it in 8 pounds

how cute is this suit from jcrew?

they always make the best suits. they have full back coverage and that is a plus for me. so for the past 3 days I have been on a mission to lose 8 pounds. we are going on a cruise in april for our anny and I would love to actually feel good in a bikini. how am I losing my muffin top? 1200 calorie days and working out. I NEVER thought I ate much more than 1200 calories. I sure was wrong. I should take a picture of how little food 1200 calories actually is. I am so hungry right now and instead of eating I thought I would type to see if that would help. it didn't work so I will go to bed so the time goes by quicker until my next meal.

please note: in order to look like the model in the swimsuit you must consume 500 calories a day, have a spray tan and be airbrushed.

1 comments:

erik and kristi said...

tdf suits! you'll so lose 8 by next week... keep up the good work!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones