accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 09, 2008

another find

I am trying very hard not to look at indianapolis real estate but....I did tonight. check out this house!

sweet family room

check out all the original woodwork and details.

I love fireplaces in bedrooms, especially the master!

this is a sitting room off the master. can I please have that crib?

crazy for these floors!

I LOVE finished attics and would really like this for an office!

I love exposed brick in bathrooms!

sweet porch!

2 comments:

Lara said...

that is amazing! exactly the type of house i would love. will you find my next house for me? pretty please!

Brooke W said...

TDF! One week left...counting the days.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones