accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, December 16, 2007

looks like home

I began my morning with some holiday coffee while browsing the indianapolis real estate listings. I found this house this morning and I am crazy about it! feeling so much better than last sunday! thanks everyone for your nice emails to cheer me.

this home was built in 1932. it has 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and a basement.
maybe we really weren't meant to have the other house because this house has a wood burning fireplace! my husband makes the best fires. this room leads off to the sun porch.

this is the kitchen. the description says it has the original cabinets. I can look past the grey and imagine them cream with some really great pulls. one thing that original cabinets means is no dishwasher built-in!

marble countertops would look great in here!

love that little built-in!

the sunporch has 3 sets of french doors that opens to the front of the home.

love this little nook. I can already see our kids coloring here. imagine the gray a cream or even a sage. isn't that original built-in cool?

this is the dining. one of the things I do like about this house is the number of french doors and windows. I love natural light.

this is the master. off the master is a sitting room with 2 cute windows.

this would be perfect for a nursery!

upstairs bath. not sure if it has period tile. I do know those windows are not original but that is an easy fix! crazy for the medicine cabinet in between them!

nice fenced yard for our dogs!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones