accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

finally

dyeing clothes really becomes a hassle sometimes. well, mainly just rose and celery. I want/have to continue dyeing clothes because it makes my colors unique AND so no one can copy that aspect of my business. just when I get the formula figured out I run out of dye. then I receive a new batch and the colors are never exact. I have been trying to figure out rose for about 3 months. seriously. my husband always says to get rid of rose. I can't because I love it AND it is really popular. so tonight I had to dye rose again and I was really hoping it would turn because tomorrow is the shipment deadline for christmas delivery. I tried a new formula and it was perfect. and just as I figured it out I have about 2 more dye baths until it is gone! such is life.

1 comments:

erik and kristi said...

wish in one hand...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones