accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, December 30, 2007

the beginning of a new year


I knew this morning when I got up that I would probably be grouchy. I hate that. I knew today was the day that I needed to take our tree down. I think that might be my favorite part of christmas--the tree. I love coming home and seeing the white lights in our family room but it was time to take it down and get ready for the new year! I cleaned the house today which I dread. I don't do it very often at all. when it is done and everything is clean I love being in our home even more. we received lots of new towels and sheets for christmas and we topped it off with new pillows and a new mattress cover. so now our home is ready for the new year. I celebrated my 29th birthday yesterday. I still don't feel 29. I feel still feel 19 and have been told I act 12!
I am so excited for 2008. I think lots of good things are going to happen this year and there is a lot to be excited about!

1 comments:

MommaKiss said...

Happy belated birthday! I'm 29 again this year...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones