accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, October 25, 2007

"live like you were dying"


do you remember that song by tim mcgraw? I always sing that song really loud in the car when I hear it because I love it. when I was 22 I was diagnosed with stage II melanoma. no one can tell you what it feels like when you hear those words "you have cancer" but I remember when I heard them my life changed. I watched oprah today and sobbed during the show. it is amazing the truth that is revealed when you think you might have a little time left to live. that truth is that most of us don't really live. I feel like that in my own life sometimes. so what I learned today is that I am going to start juicing again AND I AM going to skydive (I am afraid of heights).

1 comments:

Lara said...

I've gone skydiving a few times so feel free to ask me any questions!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones