accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, October 12, 2007

cabin fever


sometimes after being home all day I feel like I live in the smallest house with the lowest ceiling. by 10:30 p.m. I had to get out of the house. I said to my husband, I have to get out of here. he said, now? where do you want to go? I said, mcdonalds to get a cone. he wasn't surprised. I probably get a cone 2 times a week. they are addictive. just like their diet coke. so we loaded in the car with our dog, santos. he loves to go to the post office every day and loves even more to go to mcdonalds because he gets the end of my cone. as I was driving to mcdonalds I had a flashback. 1986. do you remember the mcdonalds cookies? and grimace? (mom, do you remember the eraser you used to carry in your purse?) I sure do and I wanted cookies. luckily they still have them but they are no longer in the fun box. oh-well, it got rid of my cabin fever. we sat in the driveway of our house with the windows down listening to the crickets eating ice cream and mcdonalds cookies. life is good.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones