accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, September 16, 2007

for the love of the game


today was the official start of football season at our house. it was the first home game. you bet, my husband was up at 7 a.m. loading the truck for the first tailgate of the season. as I was driving to starbucks early this morning, a big pick-up truck pulled up next to me. it was equipped with 8 flags on it. all football, of course. it was at that moment that I "got it" about the love of the game. my husband had a very demanding job a few years ago. he would work around 60-70 hours a week, never get to attend a football game and rarely saw his friends. he decided to give it up not too long ago and have a life! it is fun to see him enjoy what he loves doing most- watching football!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones