accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

another sweet one

love the front of the house and the landscaping

basement for my husband


love this kitchen and the double oven. I would have to change that wall color though!

this fireplace is so neat. I am not sure if that is black trim or if it is a dark walnut. hopefully a dark walnut!

LOVE this bathroom. and the floor is black hex. I wouldn't have to clean the floor! yeah!

this is the master and I am crazy about that color on the walls. love the doors, too.

love the nooks in the bedrooms. would be fun to put a little desk for our kid.

not sure how big the yard is but it is fenced. that means good things for our dogs!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones